Sci-MX Lean Grow MRF 2kg - Great value protein supplements from Fitness Options
|Servings per container
||18 (110g serving)|
|of which sugars
|of which saturates
High protein nutrition shakes play an important role in the daily nutritional plan of strength athletes, power and endurance athletes, and body builders. Physical activity (sport, training, etc.) increases the body’s requirement for nutrients, which is why elite athletes focus so much attention on the daily intake of nutritious foods and supplements. Due to the sheer bulk of the amount of food required, and the effort in preparing nutritious meals, high protein nutrition shakes are used by athletes to conveniently replace meals.
A serious athlete, or even the guy or girl in the gym with a fantastic physique, will normally consume 5 to 6 modest, high nutrient meals per day. This is because smaller amounts of the right nutrients supplied frequently throughout the day helps to increase the absorption of nutrients, maintain constant blood sugar levels, and very importantly, increase the body’s ability to burn fat as energy and maintain muscle tissue.
Sci-MX's Lean Grow MRF contains optimum quantities of proteins, complex carbohydrates, essential fats, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to simulate a high protein, healthy meal. The nutritional profile of one serving is similar to that of one and a half chicken breasts, a medium size potato, and the vitamins and minerals that typically exist in a variety of vegetables and fruit, as well as added essential fats and vital free form and branch chain amino acids. Sci-MX's Lean Grow MRF is often described as the "essential all-rounder" of supplements, with almost one billion servings consumed each year world wide.
This product is designed for anyone wanting to build muscle fast, as well as people that need balanced and nutritious meals throughout the day or after a strenuous strength or endurance training session.
Carbohydrates are often referred to as being “protein sparing” or “muscle sparing" because your body will burn carbohydrates as energy before it resorts to burning protein or even muscle tissue for energy. Having enough carbohydrates in the body will help prevent athletes and weight lifters from losing muscle unnecessarily. This factor is the reason why Lean Grow MRF is a must for anyone wanting to build muscle whilst remaining lean.
Studies have shown that using a variety of protein sources such as those in Lean Grow MRF, works best for improving protein synthesis and ensuring that a slow, steady release of amino-acids is fed into the bloodstream.
Unlike many other lean muscle gain or meal replacement formulas, Sci-MX's Lean Grow MRF is virtually sugar free and contains only very small amounts of purposefully added fructose (natural fruit sugars) which are the best source of liver glycogen replacement (energy stored in the liver).
It is designed to pack muscle on fast whilst keeping fat off with an ideal protein-to-carb ratio, and provide a level of quality protein that guarantees an anabolic (promotes muscle growth) environment within the body.
Sci-MX's Lean Grow MRF is a complete meal that is very low in fat, delicious and easily digested!
• 44g Protein – A blend of protein sources including whey protein isolate and concentrate,
• egg albumen powder, calcium caseinate and soy protein isolate
• 49g Carbohydrates - Slow burning complex carbohydrates from a proven natural corn
• source (and not sucrose) ensuring a sustained energy supply without encouraging fat storage
• Vitamins and Minerals - Complete vitamin and mineral package providing essential micro-nutrients
• BCAA enriched amino package – providing branched chain amino acids as well as all other essential & non-essential muscle building amino-acids
• L-Glutamine for enhanced muscle Growth, repair, and recovery
• 4g MCT – body fat reducing essential fats, also providing additional high energy calories and ensuring minimal muscle catabolism
• Opti-Zyme™ - Sci-MX’s unique digestive enzyme formulation increases protein absorption and causes a slower, sustained release into the system
• Safe and approved sweetener (sucralose)
• Sucrose free and contains no artificial colourants or chemical preservatives
Add two rounded scoops to 350-400 ml of cold water (depending on individual preference). Blend or shake in a hand held shaker for 30 seconds. Have 2 to 3 servings daily. Servings may be halved. Use between meals, or within 30 minutes after training as a recovery drink.
||Per 110g serving
|of which sugars
|of which saturates
Courier Delivery £6.50
APC Next working day delivery on this product
(signature required on delivery)
Call the store FREE on 0800 4580 081