Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer - Light commercial dual stack training station
|Weight Stack||2 x 75kg (165lb)
||L x 117.5cmW x 133cmH x 203.75cm|
|Seated Chest Press||with optional bench|
|Standing Bicep Curl||•|
|Flat Bench Press
||with optional bench|
||Exercises can be performed at multiple angles by adjusting pulley columns
The Inspire FT1
Inspire's FT1 for functional training allows you to have complete freedom of movement. Allowing for training in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. Designed for unrestricted exercises to move the way your body naturally moves. Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilizing muscles. The FT1 gives you a more efficient workout.
Why Inspire FT1?
The Inspire FT1 is an excellent training machine for athletes. Particularly for those interested in sport specific exercise movements. As well as for people looking to strenghten their overall bodies, increase stamina and coordination or lose weight. Inspire designed The Inspire FID bench (sold separately) for FT1 but any bench is suitable.
Features of Inspire FT1
- One handed adjustable high low pulley with more than 30 positions
- Rotating accessory rack includes multi function belt, easy curl bar and straight bar. As well as ankle cuff, swing handle, tricep rope and 2 single handles
- Dimensions L x 117.5cm W x 135cm H x 203.75cm
- Home Warranty: Lifetime Parts, 2 years cables, 1 year labour, 90 Days Upholstery
- Light Commercial Warranty: 10 Years Parts, 2 years cables, 90 Days Upholstery when used for a maximum of 3 hours per day
Specifications of the FT1
- Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular 11 guage steel.
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish.
- Bearing System: Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance free action.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon.
- Weight Stacks: 2 x 75kg cast iron commercial weight stacks with center drilled holes and magnetic weight pin for safety. Additional weight available by purchasing two 22.5kg add on weight kits.
Fitness Options Support
Fitness options offers full support in helping you pick the correct equipment for your needs. We are a highly knowledgable team that have a passion for all things fitness. Our knowledge of the Inspire FT1 piece of equipment is extensive. For more support get in contact with us using the ingormation below.