Full details of this Great value Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer Package from Fitness Options
|Weight Stack||2 x 68kg (149lb)
||D x 145cmW x 155cm|
|Seated Chest Press|
|Standing Bicep Curl||•|
|Flat Bench Press
||with optional bench|
||Exercises can be performed at multiple angles by adjusting pulley columns
The Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer Package offers not only the superb FT2 Trainer but also includes the Inspire SCS bench with leg attachment and leg conversion kit that allows you to connect the leg attachment to the FT2' s weight stacks. The FT2 also provides all the benefits of a Smith Machine without the need to purchase free weights. The Inspire FT2 package comes with two additional 22,5kg add on weight kits and combined with the weight multiplier feature on the Smith station doubling the weight of each stack, there is enough weight even for a serious bodybuilder. The result in an incredibly versatile machine that takes up very little floor space.
The dual pulley system adjusts to 32 positions for unlimited functional training capability and because it has dual stack you can work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout. It also comes with a pull-up bar which is adjustable to accommodate low ceiling heights. In addition the machine comes with a number of accessories including what can only be described has a hammock. Connect this to the dual pulleys when they are in the lowest position, select a weight that counter balances your body weight, stand on the hammock and you have an assisted chin up. The Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer is manufactured to the highest standards and this will immediately become apparent as soon as you use this stunning machine. This is also reflected in its outstanding warranty of life time parts when used in a home environment.
You can use any of the Inspire benches but the SCS bench has been specifically designed for the FT2. With SCS bench you can connect the leg adapter kit that allows you to use the FT2's weight stacks with the SCS leg unit. It also fits against the lower stop bar of the FT2 that makes sure that the bench is always in the correct position.
• Integrates Olympic bar and weight stacks, eliminating the need for Olympic weight plates.
• Dual Pulley System: Adjusts to 32 positions for unlimited functional training capability.
• Adjustable Pull-up Bar: Adjusts to low ceiling heights.
• Dual Independent Weight Stacks: 2 x 90.5kg Commercial Weight stacks (with weight multiplier) which allows you to independently work each side of your body.
• Accessories Included: One pair of single “D” handles, multi-function Hammock Belt, Easy Curl Bar, Straight Bar, Ankle Strap, Swing Handle, Tricep Robe, Accessory Tray Holder and Instructional Flip Chart with colour photos covering every exercise.
• Home Warranty: Lifetime Parts, 2 years cables, 1 year labour, 90 Days Upholstery
• Light Commercial Warranty: 10 Years Parts, 2 years cables, 90 Days Upholstery when used for a maximum of 6 hours per day
• Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular 11 guage steel.
• Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish.
• Bearing System: Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance free action.
• Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon.
• Weight Stacks: 2 x 90.5kg cast iron commercial weight stacks with centre drilled holes and magnetic weight pin for safety.
• Size: Depth x 145cm Width x 155cm
FREE Delivery Options
Two Man delivery on this product - due to heavy weight
(we will call you to arrange a suitable date)
Installation service available - click for details
Confused by all the options? Call the store FREE on 0800 4580 081